Upcoming Two-wheelers In December 2023
Featured Stories by Team Drivio | 14th Dec 23
Royal Enfield could officially give us the Shotgun 650 this month
- Yamaha will be finally launching both the R3 and the MT03 in India in December
- Triumph will be pulling the wraps off the Tiger 900 and some other bikes
- Kawasaki could be unveiling and launching its latest cruiser, the Eliminator 450
November 2023 witnessed a flurry of activity in the two-wheeler segment, keeping enthusiasts on their toes. As we step into December 2023, the excitement continues with an array of launches, spanning Supersports, ADVs, cruisers, and even electric scooters. Let's delve into the upcoming releases:
1. Yamaha R3 and Yamaha MT-03: Unleashing Power and Style
|321cc parallel-twin liquid-cooled engine
Scheduled for launch on December 15, 2023, Yamaha is set to introduce the R3 and MT-03 to the Indian market. The 300cc supersport, R3, is anticipated to be priced at Rs 4 lakh (ex-showroom), while its naked counterpart, the MT-03, comes with an estimated price tag of Rs 3.80 lakh (ex-showroom). These dynamic offerings from Yamaha promise an exhilarating ride for motorcycle enthusiasts.
2. Ather 450 Apex: Electrifying the Streets
|Ather 450X (for perspective)
105km (Eco mode)
85km (Ride mode)
|4 hr 30 mins (0-80 percent)
The Ather 450 Apex, recently teased, is poised to make its debut around mid-December 2023. Following the footsteps of its predecessor, the 450S, which unveiled its prices concurrent with the first ride in August 2023, Ather may adopt a similar strategy for the 450 Apex. Prepare for an electrifying experience as Ather continues to redefine the electric scooter landscape.
3. Kawasaki Eliminator 450: Teasing the Thrill
Kawasaki enthusiasts are in for a treat with the impending arrival of the Eliminator 450. Teased through social media, the bike is expected to take center stage at India Bike Week (IBW) 2023 during the December 8th-9th weekend. If speculation holds true, the Eliminator 450 might carry a price tag of around Rs 5.6 lakh (ex-showroom), offering riders an exciting new option in the cruiser segment.
4. Triumph Tiger 900 GT and Tiger 900 Rally Pro: Unleashing Adventure
Triumph is gearing up for a grand reveal at India Bike Week, where the Tiger 900 GT and Tiger 900 Rally Pro are anticipated to take the spotlight. With an expected price of around Rs 14 lakh and Rs 16 lakh respectively (ex-showroom), these adventure bikes boast several updates, including slight power and torque enhancements and a new TFT console. Adventure enthusiasts, brace yourselves for an elevated riding experience.
As Triumph commemorates a remarkable decade in India, the manufacturer is set to elevate the celebration with the launch of Stealth Limited Editions. Unveiled at India Bike Week 2023, these exclusive versions adorn four modern classic models: Speed Twin 900, Scrambler 900, Speed Twin 1200, and Bonneville T120.
The highlight of these limited edition models lies in their custom paint jobs and unique tank designs. Triumph has poured meticulous attention into crafting distinctive aesthetics for each model, ensuring a visual treat for motorcycle enthusiasts. Here’s what each one gets:
- Speed Twin 900: The Stealth Limited Edition of the Speed Twin 900 promises a blend of classic elegance and modern performance. With its unique paint job and tank design, it stands out as a collector's item for Triumph aficionados.
- Scrambler 900: Embodying the spirit of adventure, the Scrambler 900 Stealth Edition adds an extra layer of style with its bespoke paint scheme and tank design. This off-road-inspired model is a tribute to Triumph's commitment to versatility and innovation.
- Speed Twin 1200: The larger sibling in the Speed Twin family, the 1200 Stealth Edition, delivers a powerful riding experience coupled with exclusive aesthetics. Its custom paint job and tank design exemplify Triumph's dedication to crafting motorcycles that are a visual delight.
- Bonneville T120: The timeless Bonneville T120 receives the Stealth Limited Edition treatment, enhancing its iconic design with personalized touches. With custom paint and a unique tank design, this edition pays homage to Triumph's rich heritage while embracing modern craftsmanship.
5. Royal Enfield Shotgun 650 Custom
Adding a touch of exclusivity to the lineup, the custom version of the Royal Enfield Shotgun 650 made its debut at Motoverse 2023. While the production version is slated for a January 2024 launch, there are whispers that it might be unveiled in mid-December 2023. Keep an eye out for this eagerly anticipated addition to the Royal Enfield family.
In conclusion, December 2023 promises to be a thrilling month for two-wheeler enthusiasts in India, with a diverse range of offerings catering to different riding preferences. Whether you are a fan of supersports, electric scooters, cruisers, or adventure bikes, there's something for everyone in this exciting lineup. Stay tuned for more updates as these machines hit the streets and redefine the Indian biking landscape.